Many people are beginning to see the many health benefits of turning to a vegan lifestyle for a healthy body, mind and increased energy. Other persons decide to go vegan for animal rights, environmental issues, or because meat and dairy products are just too expensive. They all have one thing in common, however: every vegan has the need to enjoy delicious vegan food and recipes. After all, it is every human’s right to enjoy good food, right? Where can they find some yummy, and possibly easy and quick, vegan recipes to satisfy their hunger and taste?
The best source is still our website category >> Vegan Recipes
Why not go to your local bookstores and see what recipe books they currently have in stock on vegan food and meals? This can be an expensive option for some, and not all can afford to do this. Do not despair however, because there are many cheaper (or free) ways to find some delicious vegan recipes!
At Your Library
Check out your local library and you might be lucky to find a couple of vegan recipe e-books available for you to loan. When you get home, make sure you either write out or type out your favorite recipes in the book before its time to return it! See if there’s a chapter on easy and quick vegan recipes and make sure you also jot a few of these recipes down. You will thank yourself for doing this later on when you are too busy or tired to spend hours in the kitchen!
In any (non-vegan) recipe book
You do not need to have looked in vegan recipe books to find vegan recipes! Any good recipe book should have some great ideas for you to make which are already meat and dairy free (eg: soups, salads, and stir-fry’s). If an appealing recipe that you find contains meat or dairy, do not despair! There are many substitutions that you can use instead such as tofu, mock ‘bacon,’ soy spread or olive oil, and instead of eggs you could use applesauce, soaked chia seeds or soaked flaxseed meal!
From Vegan friend
It is an excellent idea to ask your vegan friends what their favorite vegan recipes and meals are! You can be sure that the recipes that they provide you will be scrumptious since the recipe will be tried and tested time and time again, and they will likely have perfected it!
On the internet
The internet is a great source to find some delicious vegan recipes. Many people share their favorite recipes online via blogs or websites, and often upload photos of their vegan meals and food to accompany the recipe. Another way which many people prefer to get their recipes is by purchasing a vegan recipe e-book. Why do many choose this option when they could get free recipes elsewhere? There are many advantages to downloading recipe e-books, which are:
1. You can download them onto your iPad, smartphone or tablet and carry your small device into the supermarket when you are doing your shopping. This means that you will not have to write a recipe list ever again!
2. Vegan e-books are created by professional vegan chefs, are proofread, and the recipes within are absolutely amazing!
3. Photos generally accommodate each recipe, so you will know beforehand exactly what you are making!
4. Never lose a recipe that you’ve written down again!
5. The recipes are tried and tested
6. Many people nowadays prefer to store their recipes on their iPad, smartphone, laptop or tablet rather than on scraps of paper or an actual folder (it’s a modern trend in this electronic society!).